I have appeared on multiple podcasts in the last few years on different topics like SEO, Google Analytics and CRO. I do this because I’m happy to share my knowledge and help other practitioners and business with their challenges. When people ask me why I do that the answer is pretty straightforward; there is so much work out there, basically any website can be optimized in one way or another. I would like to thank the following podcasters who had me on their podcast (click on them to follow them on twitter);
- Kate Toon; I had a chat with Kate on how to optimise your landing pages to drive more revenue.
- Alina Ghost; I had a chat with Alina on leveraging PPC for SEO and one on one of my favorites Analytics Myth Busting.
- Sam Marsden; I had a chat with Sam on SEO, CRO and company culture and how to embed.
- Guido X Jansen I had 2 interesting chats with Guido on CRO culture and most made Analytics Mistakes
- Craig Campbell Craig and I spoke about technical SEO mistakes.
- Joris Bryon I chatted with Joris about the 3 pillars of ecommerce SEO.
- Jason Barnard Jason and I talked about the knowledge graph and trust building without links.
I had a chat with Kate Toon on how to optimise your landing pages to drive more revenue.
Craig and I had fun in this episode where we spoke about common Tech SEO mistakes we bump into.
I chatted with Joris Bryon on the 3 pillars of a successful ecommerce SEO strategy.
Jason and myself had fun in the episode talking about knowledge graphs and trust building for SEO.
Fill in this form if you want to contact me to appear on a podcast or if you want me to help you in any other way.